It’sthat time of year again – time to start thinking of graduation, the prom and all that the event entails. One of the highlights is seeing all the young ladies dressed with elegance in their carefully selected prom dresses. Please find below a list of the top trends for prom dresses in 2010.
For Prom 2010, girls just want dresses with these must-have trends:
- One-shoulder designs : watch for the single clavicle craze when diagonal straps showing off the collarbone take over the fashion scene for Prom 2010.
- Prints: pass on the solids. Stick with big, bold, prints in abstracts, florals and geometrics. Look for allover patterns that swirl in high-voltage colors.
- Short and Sweet: show off your sexy legs in a short Prom dress that’s very flirty and fresh.
- Back Views: make a dramatic exit in a sexy Prom dresses with a beaded criss-cross back that’s super exciting.
- Ball Gowns: nothing is more romantic than a ball gown with a poofy Cinderalla skirt if you want to be crowned a Prom Princess!
- Juicy Ideas: citrus colors like lime, lemon and orange pop on and off the dance floor.
- Go with the Flow: look and feel like an alluring Goddess in an Empire chiffon gown that flows gracefully.
- Gem of a Color: jewel tones rule in emerald green, sapphire blue, ruby red and amethyst.
- Cut it Out: leave little to anyone’s imagination when you bare it all wearing a dress that’s cut out on the side and backs
- Go Green: you’ll make all your friends green with envy when you wear any shade of this popular color from pale choices like kiwi to the deep, dark allure of olive.